Here is just a sample of our product line...
Click on the door images to see the door attributes and specifications.
Our Newest Traffic Door... the Chase
- Double acting door designed to compliment
today's more vibrant store decor.
- Improves productivity by getting people through
faster with our SpringFX technology (PP)
- 8 different colors
- Rigid aluminum Back spine in powder coated
black or gray.
Industrial Impact doors - Durulite...
- Designed for the toughest industrial, warehouse, food processing, and industrial applications.
- Made to withstand impact of the tough sales-to-back room traffic in supermarkets and restaurants
- Rotationally molded from linked polyethylene with a foam core
- Internal steel reinforcement added for extra strength and durability.
- Flexible doors that provide a cost effective traffic door for high traffic applications.
- Top mounted gravity-operated hinge and no bottom hinge allows the
flexible door to fully open and close automatically
- Ideal for heavy motorized traffic, carts, and pedestrians
Chase Service Door...
- Designed for pedestrian and non-motorized applications.
- Operates on the exclusive Chase gravity-open hinging system with hardened steel cams and rollers from a long service
- Available in single, double, or cafe styles.
Saino Fire Door Systems...
- These fire door systems are used in commercial and industrial applications
where a fire barrier is required.
- All fire door systems can be automated
- Each door is custom manufactured to your specifications.
Economax Strip Doors...
- Strip Doors Provide a physical barrier to help isolate your employees from
unwanted noise or pollution.
- Reduces energy loss
- Separate differing air environments
- ThermaGard doors combine the latest in technology with quality materials and workmanship.
- All ThermaGard doors meet CRMA/CRS 81-86 Sanitary standards
- Panel finish is available in galvanized, aluminum, stainless steel,
or fiberglass (Anti-corrosion packages are available.
Custom Logo Doors
- Turn the surface of your traffic door into an attractive brand awareness space.
- Increase your brand identity
- Use the space to sell to your clients more effectively
- If your store looks good, you look good!
- The Durulite QuickSlide is a low cost alternative that is quick and easy to install.
- Bi-parting panels provide usable space faster than a High Speed Roll-Up Door.
- The lightweight door panel is constructed from roto-molded cross-linked
polyethylene with a high density Non-CFC foamed-in-place core and
is internally reinforced with a 1 x 1 tubular steel.
- The low maintenance panel is impervious to acids, petroleum products,
animal fats and cleaning solvents and will retain an attractive appearance
even in the worst atmospheric conditions.
Economax Dock Seals...
- Cut heating and cooling costs by controlling airflow around the docking doors.
- Tuflap Pad protection for superior protection against truck damage